One of my favourite pattern companies, Style Arc , has just released their new patterns for the month of May.  Each month they offer a freebie pattern when you place an order, which is a great way in which to justify the more expensive shipping rates from Australia.

However, this month, I am just not feeling the love.  Not that there is anything inherently wrong with the pattern.  In fact, the Ada knit top is actually quite cute.  Unfortunately, though, the neat hip pockets will draw attention to an area that I definitely try to camoflauge: my hips!

There are some other cute offerings though.  I really do like the Marita cross-over dress.




I guess I will just have to wait to order when a great (non-hip emphasising) offer comes around.

Comments

  1. I'm curious about their patterns, and there are several that I'd buy in a flash if only I could see more reviews. It would be great to see some of your versions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share your happy thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha Hoodie with Ripstop by the Roll

Recess Time SWAP completed!

Ruffle leather jacket complete!