New Sewaholic Cambie Dress revealed







Ever since the Sewaholic pattern line began, I have been a fan. I think that it is great to have independent pattern companies, especially Canadian ones, and I also think it is fantastic to have a pattern line developed for pear shapes. Technically, I am not a pear shape. I am more of an hourglass.  However, with an 11" difference between my waist and hip measurements, her patterns make for a great fit for my difficult-to-deal-with (thankfully muscular) thighs.

Her latest pattern is the Cambie Dress.  It is available for pre-order now. What I like about this pattern is that it has cap sleeves which allow for ease of wearing with a bra.  I detest clothing that has the "bra strap reveal" issue. Bra-less or even strapless bra really isn't an option for me, so I love summer clothing that allows for sufficient underpinnings.
Image of 1202 Cambie Dress

 Also, if you join the Sewaholic mailing list, you can get great deals such as free shipping  on pre-orders, for example.

To date, I have sewn the Minoru Jacket, which I hope to get some photos of soon.  I adore it.  The Pendrell blouse has been on my to-do list for a while , but with the imminent warmer weather I have a feeling there will be one or a few in the near future.  I am thinking that perhaps the Cambie dress will be as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha Hoodie with Ripstop by the Roll

Recess Time SWAP completed!

Ruffle leather jacket complete!