Sewing plans

Yahoo, school's out for summer!  The past few weeks have been full of end of the year craziness, but happily, I now have two months of vacay.  I have done a lot of mental sewing (and virtural shopping), but not been near the sewing machines for a couple of weeks, which is a long time for me.

My sewing plans/goals/dreams/wishes are as follows:

Must do:
  • quick dry camping pants for DD, out of navy quickdry fabric from Fabricland

Should do:
  • rain jacket for DD out of waterproof/breathable hot pink fabric
  • sun shirt for me from Jalie button-up pattern with sun fabric from Rockywoods (red, white and black are the colours that I bought)
Want to do:
  • a supportive bikini top, using a bra pattern and underwires
  • peplum top (a great one on Shawnta Sews using New Look 6130 )
  • shorts with the new Style Arc Karen Walking Short
  • start planning and pulling fabrics for my fall wardrobe, and actually start to sew it before fall is over!
  • to catalogue patterns and fabrics and store on my iPad in the Sewing Kit app
Of course, I always tend to get very derailed with my plans and head off in different directions, but that's all right, that's what makes sewing a hobby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha Hoodie with Ripstop by the Roll

Recess Time SWAP completed!

Ruffle leather jacket complete!